This property in Waveney Road, Diss, is an established Victorian semi‐detached house with lots of character.
This three-bedroom semi detached house in Eye has a garage and is close to all amenities and the town centre.
This picturesque listed village home, known as the Thatched Cottage, in Marsh Lane, New Buckenham, has fine views over protected countryside.
The Evergreen Oak in Hopton Road, Thelnetham, is an historic listed village house of immense character and quality.
Johnson Barn in Rushall is an attractive Grade II-listed farmhouse set in 6.75 acres of gardens and grazing paddocks together with numerous outbuildings including stables and a fine example of an early 17th Century barn.
Your Local Property Page
Click to go and see local properties for sale in this area.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East