Beer festival returns to Pulham St Mary
A beer festival will be held at The Pennoyer Centre in Pulham St Mary on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
There will be a range of local micro beers and guest beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and cakes.
The festival will be open from 11am to 11pm Friday and Saturday and there will be a hog roast. Then on Sunday it will run from noon to 3pm.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east