Artisan market in Hoxne picking up Christmas spirit
THE monthly Hoxne Artisan Market took on a festive feel on Saturday (above) as local producers sold their Christmas wares.
There were 28 stalls selling everything from hand-made oak benches and woodturned items to pottery, jewellery, jams and chutneys and organic vegetables.
The market, now in its third year, opens on the second Saturday of every month (except January and Feburary). The next one, which will be Christmas themed, is on December 8 in St Edmunds Hall from 9.30am to 4pm.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west