Activities for all the family this half term in Suffolk
Embark on a journey about one of history’s most famous monarchs at Framlingham Castle this half term.
The family fun trail, which starts on Saturday and runs until Sunday, February 24, will take you through the life of Bloody Mary, infamous for the persecution of her enemies.
Open from 11am to 4pm each day, admission costs £6.50, £5.90 for concessions or £3.90 for children.
Visit www.english-heritage.org.uk/framlingham for more.
The half term activities will continue at Thornham Magna next Wednesday, where children can try out den building and marshmallow melts. Then next Friday, February 22, there will be a treasure hunt at Eye castle.
For more information and events email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01473 826622 or visit www.babergh.gov.uk
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East